脱毛に加えて、xeo + IPLは、小じわやしわ、色素異常症（シミ）の出現を減らし、真皮を深く加熱することができます。
- LASER FOR FACIAL VEINS・・・Rosacea is a common skin condition that causes central facial redness. It is thought to be due to nerves that trigger repeated flushing episodes that can lead to persistent redness, papules/pustules and facial veins. Oral and topical medicine can help with all aspects of rosacea except the veins. It’s like after all those years of dilation and constriction, the muscles in the walls of the veins go weak and the veins are stuck in the on position. At that point, only laser will work to treat the veins.Vascular lasers like Excel V or Pulsed Dye can blast those vessels away in three treatments. There is little downtime after each treatment and patients are always thrilled with the results. Provided that the rosacea is managed and a broad-spectrum physical sunscreen is used daily, results are sustainable over time requiring touch-ups every year or two.And yes, it’s a great treatment for men and women.
- Vascular lasers can produce life-changing results for patients. Given their long history of safety and efficacy, it is easy to take their amazing capabilities for granted. Essentially, these devices selectively target the hemoglobin in red blood cells to remove small capillaries in the face without causing damage to any uninvolved surrounding tissue. In other words, they perform the most precise surgery possible without causing a scar or any permanent side effects. The first device was developed by my colleague Dr. Rox Anderson PRIOR to his residency in dermatology! They are used for such diverse clinical indications as port wine stains, rosacea, broken blood vessels, scars, stretch marks, and cherry angiomas. I will be giving a 10-15 minute talk on the basic science and principles of vascular lasers tomorrow (Tuesday) at 5:30pm EST (Boston time) on Instagram live. I will then take any questions you may have. As always, this will not be a “how to” lecture. I train my fellows over the course of a full year to do that. Rather, it will focus on the physics and principles that guide safe and effective vascular laser treatments at a time when such teaching opportunities are very limited...... treatment
- 🧚♀️Goodbye unwanted cherry angiomas⚡️The KTP Laser, operating at a of 532nm, specifically targets blood vessels. In this video, I am using the laser to eliminate cherry angiomas - extremely common, benign skin lesions that look like red spots (sometimes incorrectly called red moles). These growths are actually small collections of blood vessels and they can be eliminated very easily using lasers. The therapeutic endpoint of purpura is seen immediately after treatment and the spots will disappear a few days after treatment. This procedure is safe and effective with minor discomfort and minimal downtime. Catherine DiGiorgio, MD, MS, FAADBoston Center for Facial Rejuvenation 📍1 Brookline Place Suite 427Brookline, MA 02445📞 +1 (617) 735-8735.📍69 Newbury Street 5th FloorBoston, MA 02116 📞+1 (617) 450-0070
- Bringing a little WOW to your feeds this Wednesday - this amazing patient skin transformation at the Dr Tatiana Clinic 👏💯😍How did we achieve this skin overhaul? A combination approach devised to specifically address this patient's skin complaints, including:✨ Using excelV laser technology from Cutera to reduce acne and inflammation ✨ Treating the skin with Morpheus8 by InMode + Co2 laser facial treatments to rebuild collagen and reduce scarringIf you'd like to start your skin transformation journey, book your consultation online at drtatiana.co.uk inmodeuk cutera_uk
- And just like that, cherry angiomas disappear before your eyes!!So excited to launch the new cutera.anz Excel V laser next week 😆More videos coming soon to show you all the cool things this machine and do!
- 🌹April is Rosacea Awareness Month🌹. We have asked dr.inja.allemann why she likes our Excel V when it comes to vascular concerns. - #
- We've welcomed a fantastic new addition to the Dr Tatiana Clinic this week; the Excel V+ Vascular Laser Machine from cutera_uk 💯✨👏We can't wait to share more with you about what this amazing piece of tech can achieve!This cutting-edge laser obliterates pigmentation, sun damage, redness, veins and fine lines... and we're one of just a small handful of UK clinics to be offering it to our patients. ⚡⚡⚡Got any questions you'd like us to answer? Comment them below ⬇️cheri_cutera
- С гордостью хочу представить нашего "сына полка". Ему проводили лечение все наши врачи dr_d_romanov bryleeva.doc doctor_safin_dinar .Всего было выполнено 7 лазерных обработок на лазерных установках и , последняя обработка выполнена на лазера Cutera HR .
- There are SO many exciting things happening at our beautiful little clinic! 🕊 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I have invested in new technology that has completely blown my team away with its ability to transform skin (and even change lives) by targeting those difficult-to-treat issues that can really take a toll on your self-confidence.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀In case you missed it, here's what's been happening here at Blanc:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✨ We're now offering advanced laser treatments to safely treat issues like spider veins, rosacea, pigmentation, acne scars and so many more.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✨ We've added Mono PDO Threads to our services to tighten, plump and smooth the skin.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✨ We have a range of incredible specials on injectables and fat-dissolving - ending this month, so be quick!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀If you want to stay in the loop, be sure to follow us at blanc_perth.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Clara x
- Beginning our transformation to Real Housewives status. trusculpt_cutera cuterainc faceexpertmd drlicksalot
- Laser scar treatment 🪄 Here is a patient who developed a large head laceration from a fall during the middle of the night. She was initially seen by a plastic surgeon who surgically closed the wound. She then came to our clinic for scar management. I used a long-pulsed 532nm KTP laser and a short-pulsed 1064nm Nd:YAG laser to help improve both the redness and the texture of the scar. The laser treatments started immediately after suture removal. In addition to laser treatments, the patient has been excellent about keeping the scar out of direct sunlight. The remarkable results seen here are after only 2 months since starting laser treatment. As a bonus, the patient also has improvement of the sun spots on her forehead from short-pulsed 1064nm laser treatments ✨
- How amazing is this skin transformation?! I treated this patient’s redness and broken capillaries with vascular laser cuterainc Excel V._She had redness and visible capillaries, mostly concentrated on her nose, cheeks and chin, causing an uneven skin tone. She was self conscious about her skin and used make up daily to cover up the redness._Redness can be hereditary, but can also worsen with sun damage and aging._Note: * I scrubbed her face personally several times to ensure she had no face make up on. Her skin just looks that incredible!...To schedule a consultation or treatment with me: _Sari Hoban, PA-CWestside Aesthetics☎️(310) 443-5273 _👩💻sari.com_🌎 11645 Wilshire Blvd. Ste 800, Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Awesome results from our laser 💥. After just ONE treatment this patient’s have almost COMPLETELY disappeared!Excel V features: ✔️The most clinically effective long-pulse Nd:YAG for vascular lesions✔️ High-performance dual wavelength (532/1064)✔️ 532 nm clinically proven to be absorbed 5X greater by oxyhemoglobin than 595 nm✔️ Spot sizes ranging from 2-12 mm✔️ Capable of treating approximately 20 unique indications on every skin typeTo learn more or to schedule your demo - click the link in our bio above ⬆️. 📸: nurse.gigi
- 🔺 Port-wine stains are a type of birthmark, frequently present at birth, in which capillaries in the area dilate too much. Many port-wine stains start out looking pink, but the color can deepen to a reddish-purple or blue hue over time. Most port-wine stains occur on the face, scalp, neck, arms, and legs. However, the markings can occur anywhere on the body. Most of these stains are not a significant medical concern, although they can be an indication of a serious medical condition in rare instances. ⠀⠀🔺 We provide comprehensive laser treatments for children and adults with port-wine stains. For children, we begin treatment early in infancy because port-wine stains most commonly darken and thicken as one ages, sometimes leading to spontaneous bleeding. Typically, a series of treatment sessions is required to obtain the maximum benefit. The degree of success in the treatment varies based upon the anatomical location of the port-wine stain. ⠀⠀🔺 There are several lasers available for port wine stain treatment. The most commonly used is the pulsed dye laser (Vbeam Perfecta and Vbeam Prima). Broadband light therapy (BBL) is another option. We also use the Excel V laser for thicker port wine stains in older patients. The choice of laser is based on the characteristics of the birthmark. Our doctors are able to determine which laser to use for optimal results during a consultation.⠀⠀For more information on port-wine stains and treatment options, please call our office to schedule a consultation today!
- SATURDAZZZZE are for Laser 💥💥💥 *I always wear a 😷... this is just for the photo 😉_____________________Schedule Your Appointment:📲Send A Text Message 646-467-3322📍UES @ 50 East 79th Street 📆Online Scheduling
- Do you have stubborn red scars that just won't disappear 😬? We may be able to help 👆🏼! This patient wanted to get rid of the redness in her scar and was referred to see Physicians Assistant, Sheri in our Elk Grove medspa. These results are MAGIC 🪄 ! Sheri treated the scar over 4 separate sessions with our Excel-V laser and of course, the patient is super happy with her results 😍.Friendly reminder, a consultation is required prior to booking a laser treatment and we do not offer same-day treatments.🔥 What can the Excel-V laser treat?- can treat spider veins on the legs 🕷- can help mild to moderate active acne and also help with acne scars- can help to diffuse redness and treat rosacea - treats wrinkles and facial veins - effective at treating cherry angioma's
- Non Surgical Blepharoplasty and Excel V for spider veins around the nose 😀 💉 Voluma😀 Immediate results🎈No downtime (minimal swelling for a few days)⏰ Up to 2 years😬 Almost painless👩⚕️ stefaniepaigernStefanie Paige, RNWestside Aesthetics(310) 443-5273𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: Please note that the photos herein, including comments thereon, are for educational purposes only. They do not guarantee actual outcomes which are always patient specific. Consult your healthcare professional for advice related to any medical conditions and this treatment, including all risks and potential benefits. Please contact us for a personalized consultation.
- Excel V+ is a gentle but effective non-invasive treatment that works by heating the layers of the skin. This stimulates collagen and improves circulation. This allows for redness to subside and helps your skin regenerate with a healthy, glowing finish.Book a consultation with one of our skilled clinicians to discuss whether Excel V+ is the right treatment for you. ——————————————————————————— + 📸: cutera_uk
- Rosy cheeks are an adorable defining feature when we’re little. But what about when we grow up? The blushing we once found cute is often an early sign of rosacea, a chronic skin condition characterized by redness that occurs in cyclical flare-ups on the forehead, cheeks, and chin. There’s no universal cure for rosacea, but there are several amazing in-office treatments that can significantly improve symptoms. My absolute favorite? ExcelV. ✨It's the first laser to feature twp ultra-precise, best-in-class wavelengths and three unique operating modes to treat rosacea, diffuse redness, veins, port wine stains, and more. It’s my go-to treatment for chronic inflammation caused by vascular skin conditions. If you’re struggling with rosacea and have yet to find relief, book a consultation through the link in my bio! I don’t make promises, but ExcelV might just change your life. 💕 -
- Immediately after my clients first treatment with Cutera Excel V 532nm CoolView .............• The purpose of the treatment is to selectively treat the target of hemoglobin (chromophore) without causing thermal damage to the surrounding tissue.• Laser light is absorbed by hemoglobin in the veins and the heat produced causes photocoagulation.• This heat is transferred to the vessel wall which affects the collagen and ultimately helps to destroy thevessel and prevent recanalization.• The laser treats individual veins but new veins may appear due to an underlying disorderTYPES OF VEINS Telangiectasia or spider veins• Up to 1 mm in diameter• Superficial, small veins; pink to purple in color
- Bruising Treatment ( I performed two treatments on this patient spaced 48 hrs apart ) Skin bruising can sometimes be slow to resolve and may last 2 weeks or even longer before it disappears. Now the natural process of bruise fading can be sped up dramatically with the Cutera Excel V.Until now the only treatments available to speed up the removal of bruising have been creams such as Arnica. Now, with the Cutera Excel V we can laser the bruise as soon as it is detected.A superficial lighter bruise can usually be cleared within 24 hours. Deeper bruising that is more dark or purple can usually be removed fully within a few days which are around 3 times quicker than with traditional methods used. A light bruise will usually only need one.The bruise will typically begin to fade within a few hours after treatment.( Photos taken immediately before and immediately after bruise treatment with Cutera Excel V )...
- Incredible process in treating acne scarring. What do you think of the final results 😍 By jasonemermd a board-certified dermatologist based in Los Angeles, CA 👨⚕️She underwent a combination approach with the following treatments to obtain the results:Subcision, BELLAFILL, sciton_inc Halo Laser, CO2 spot and PRP therapy."Subcision is the process of cutting scar tissue used for bound down scars. Bellafill is a PMMA filler used to fill in scars. Halo laser is a combination ablative and non ablative resurfacing field treatment. CO2 spot ablates stubborn scars. PRP helps improve healing."📷 originally featured on cosmetic.derm
- I morgon ska jag föreläsa om Rosacea behandling med laser på 22nd World Congress of Aesthetic Medicine i Warsaw, Poland. Här med Cutera teamet på kongressen.
- We always love to welcome the wonderful Nicola (and her lovely sister, Sam) into PHI Clinic. It’s really special to get such open and honest reviews and see how different products and treatments develop. You can read the full review on Nicola’s instagram!Throwback 📸: nicolachapman・・・Fresh face with no make-up. Just out of the shower. I went to phiclinic last night to have my tweakments touched up as it had any for 6 months. This is it the day after and I’m really happy with the result. This treatment was not gifted and I’m not obliged to talk about it. I just like to show you and tell you what I have done. If you have any questions pop them below I will try to answer them all unless it’s the same question repeated a lot and I have already answered it. ——————————————————————————— +
- What's on the top of every dermatologist's wishlist? 💎 Diamonds? Not this year.⚪ Pearls? Nope.✨ Lasers? You know it. This morning, Dr. Welsh gifted Dr. Austin her 2020 must-have item - the brand new Cutera ExcelV+ Laser! This is an updated version of Dr. Austin's favorite laser for redness/rosacea treatment, sun spot removal, and collagen stimulation. Contact us and treat yourself to brighter, smoother skin!❤️ 💚 Your Laser Experts @ Bay Area Cosmetic Dermatology415-292-6350📧 info.com💻 weloveskin.com🛒 weloveskinstore.com